Meet Your Tutor
Hannah Ellis is our full-time registered private tutor at Tuition Matters. For the last four years she has been the top-rated tutor on the UK's largest online agency of private tutors.
Hannah graduated with a BSc(Hons) Biology from the University of St Andrews, where she was awarded a First in her research project on the neuromuscular disorder, Parkinson’s disease.
In 2009 Hannah founded Tuition Matters and began working full time as a private tutor. She has has since taught over 250 UK and international students.
Upon moving to France from 2010 until 2012 Hannah continued to build her tuition business by teaching UK students online. Alongside this, Hannah also taught in the French private sector at the prestigious Epitech (École pour l'informatique et les nouvelles technologies, also called European Institute of Technology).
Hannah specialises in tuition for students with dyslexia or slow-reading speeds, and is currently studying a Level 5 CPD award in Dyslexia Learning Support.
I appreciate that everyone learns in different ways and have found that tailored 1:1 tuition and a fresh perspective can help unblock troublesome topics and lead to an improvement in grades as well as self-confidence in the classroom.
Hannah, our full-time registered private tutor
- 2017: Level 5 Award in Supporting Adults (16+) with Dyslexia and Co-occurring Difficulties - Dyslexia Action
- 2012: Emergency First Aid at Work - British Red Cross
- 2012: Bowen Therapy Practitioner - European College of Bowen Studies
- 2009: BSc(Hons) Biology - University of St. Andrews
- 2004: A-Levels - Biology, Chemistry, Geography, Maths
- 2002: European Computer Driving Licence (ECDL)
- Native Language: English (British)
- Additional Language: French (CEFR level B2)